Horse Feather's

May Your Fingers Be Nimble, Your Threads Seldom Tangle & Your Love Be Apparent in all You Create!

Current Projects
  • 1. Chief Red Cloud
  • 2. The Sampler Book
  • Upcoming Projects
  • 1.
  • 2.
  • My Photo Album
  • My Cross Stitch Photo's
  • Finished in 2008
  • 1. A is for Acorn
  • 2. B is for Butterfly
  • 3. C is for Castle
  • 4.
  • Finished in 2007
  • 1. Countryside White Church
  • 2. MSAL Spring Sampler
  • 3. No Soliciting
  • 4. Achoo!
  • 5. Mousepad "Butterflies"
  • 6. Cross Stitch Crazy
  • 7. Hot Cocoa Sampler
  • 8. Christmas M-sal 1
  • 9. Rejoice Always
  • Cool Blogs
  • A Joyful Stitcher
  • Amazing Stitches
  • Angela's Magical Stitching World
  • Around Barb's Bend
  • Blacksheep's bit of the Web
  • Christine
  • Glenda's Blog
  • Heart To Heart
  • It's Daffycat
  • Jeremiah's Mom
  • LaGattaC Free Cross Stitch Patterns
  • Linda K's Creativity Works
  • Meari's Musings
  • Mylene's Blog
  • Ozarks sew n' sews
  • Sharon's Cross Stitch Obsession
  • Shutterbuglady
  • Stuff With Thing
  • The 'bent Needle
  • Stitch of the Month
    other stuff
    The WeatherPixie
    Free Blog Content

    ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
    Blinkies
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Who links to me?
    Tuesday, February 20, 2007
    It's only Tuesday?
    What a week this has already been and it's only Tuesday. TUESDAY!!! I am exhausted already. Monday I had to go to the Dentist over in the next town about 35 miles away. The drive was so awesome seeing all the snow on the ground at least the roads were all cleared. YAY! I don't like going to the Dentist but the goof ball (me) broke a crown. Again! Got my temporary crown on and just waiting for the new fangled gold crown to be made. On the way out of the snow and ice were extremely slick which it normally is. Somehow I managed to stay standing. Can't believe I took the path that lead directly to the ice that was partially hidden by the water. Arms went a waving in the air and the feet and legs were all over the ice. You could tell I never been ice skating before. Well not with ice skates that is.

    Monday night, I was so tired from the day's activities and while I was watching TV guess what? My temporary crown popped out. EEK! Today I had to go back over there and this time she used a heavier glue that will make it more permanently. Good luck on getting that temp out. :(

    The drive home was HORRIBLE today, pouring rain and the snow melting, flooding everywhere and get this, FOG! The fog is so thick you couldn't drive, but yet there were numerous vehicles passing me as if it was a clear sunny day and when we got to the county line it got worse. Yeah all that water from the snow melt comes south right towards me.

    But I knew when I got home that there was something that came in the mail earlier for me, just for me and for no one else only me. I didn't have time to open it when it arrived but did when I got home. It was an manila envelope with my prize for winning Name That Word game from my Yahoo Group CSE. WOOHOO! It's a
    Blackbird Designs, Loose Feathers Pattern #23.


    After many oohs and aahs, I read the note attached. THANK YOU LINDA for sending me such a wonderful prize. I can't wait to do this one. Now how did you know that I would like this? I hope when I have to send the next prize out it will be liked as much as I do this one.

    Just two more days for this week and it will be normal around here again, well as normal as it can be. Wednesday Sleep Study Dr., Thursday dietician. At least Wed. is local. I need a nap now.

    Labels: ,

    posted by Greg @ 5:34 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    unique visitor counter
    About Me

    Name: Greg
    Home: Ohio, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Online Needle Shops
    General Links
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER