Horse Feather's

May Your Fingers Be Nimble, Your Threads Seldom Tangle & Your Love Be Apparent in all You Create!

Current Projects
  • 1. Chief Red Cloud
  • 2. The Sampler Book
  • Upcoming Projects
  • 1.
  • 2.
  • My Photo Album
  • My Cross Stitch Photo's
  • Finished in 2008
  • 1. A is for Acorn
  • 2. B is for Butterfly
  • 3. C is for Castle
  • 4.
  • Finished in 2007
  • 1. Countryside White Church
  • 2. MSAL Spring Sampler
  • 3. No Soliciting
  • 4. Achoo!
  • 5. Mousepad "Butterflies"
  • 6. Cross Stitch Crazy
  • 7. Hot Cocoa Sampler
  • 8. Christmas M-sal 1
  • 9. Rejoice Always
  • Cool Blogs
  • A Joyful Stitcher
  • Amazing Stitches
  • Angela's Magical Stitching World
  • Around Barb's Bend
  • Blacksheep's bit of the Web
  • Christine
  • Glenda's Blog
  • Heart To Heart
  • It's Daffycat
  • Jeremiah's Mom
  • LaGattaC Free Cross Stitch Patterns
  • Linda K's Creativity Works
  • Meari's Musings
  • Mylene's Blog
  • Ozarks sew n' sews
  • Sharon's Cross Stitch Obsession
  • Shutterbuglady
  • Stuff With Thing
  • The 'bent Needle
  • Stitch of the Month
    other stuff
    The WeatherPixie
    Free Blog Content

    ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
    Blinkies
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Who links to me?
    Saturday, October 27, 2007
    Award
    What a nice surprise I got from Michelle over at Ozark's sew n' sews , she gave me an award. I have never gotten an award before and am really surprised. If you get a chance hop on over there and check her blog out. Thank you so much Michelle it really made my day! I pass this on too Glenda, Mylene, Barb at Around Barb's Bend, and everyone else on my list just too many to list and that includes you too Michelle. Thank you again for the award.

    Labels:

    posted by Greg @ 7:55 PM  
    4 Comments:
    • At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Aw shucks, Greg. Thanks for such a sweet award. I love the little guy.
      Barb in TX

       
    • At 8:51 PM, Blogger glenda said…

      I second what barb said! He's a cutie, and I am all smiles :)
      Thanks for thinking of me :)

       
    • At 6:20 PM, Blogger Michelle-ozark crafter said…

      You are welcome dear friend. I do truly enjoy visiting with you on your blog. You are a heck of a nice guy!

       
    • At 6:24 PM, Blogger Mylene said…

      Thanks so much Greg for the award. I really appreciate it and do enjoy visiting your blog too.
      Sorry it took me a while to drop a line, i am trying to finished some x'mas ornaments which i can't show till they are receive as it's for secret exchanges.
      He's such a cutie! Waving back to you too and hope you are having a good week.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    unique visitor counter
    About Me

    Name: Greg
    Home: Ohio, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Online Needle Shops
    General Links
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER