Horse Feather's

May Your Fingers Be Nimble, Your Threads Seldom Tangle & Your Love Be Apparent in all You Create!

Current Projects
  • 1. Chief Red Cloud
  • 2. The Sampler Book
  • Upcoming Projects
  • 1.
  • 2.
  • My Photo Album
  • My Cross Stitch Photo's
  • Finished in 2008
  • 1. A is for Acorn
  • 2. B is for Butterfly
  • 3. C is for Castle
  • 4.
  • Finished in 2007
  • 1. Countryside White Church
  • 2. MSAL Spring Sampler
  • 3. No Soliciting
  • 4. Achoo!
  • 5. Mousepad "Butterflies"
  • 6. Cross Stitch Crazy
  • 7. Hot Cocoa Sampler
  • 8. Christmas M-sal 1
  • 9. Rejoice Always
  • Cool Blogs
  • A Joyful Stitcher
  • Amazing Stitches
  • Angela's Magical Stitching World
  • Around Barb's Bend
  • Blacksheep's bit of the Web
  • Christine
  • Glenda's Blog
  • Heart To Heart
  • It's Daffycat
  • Jeremiah's Mom
  • LaGattaC Free Cross Stitch Patterns
  • Linda K's Creativity Works
  • Meari's Musings
  • Mylene's Blog
  • Ozarks sew n' sews
  • Sharon's Cross Stitch Obsession
  • Shutterbuglady
  • Stuff With Thing
  • The 'bent Needle
  • Stitch of the Month
    other stuff
    The WeatherPixie
    Free Blog Content

    ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
    Blinkies
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Who links to me?
    Sunday, February 03, 2008
    Chief Red Cloud 02-01-08
    Week 39 I was going to say I didn't get much done this past week, but I think I got a little more then I thought. YAY!!!! There were a few days I didn't work on it though.

    I went the 21 st of January and had some blood work done, checking my diabetes. I did the 12 hour fasting and my reading from all the blood work was 329 at the clinic. I checked with my meter and the reading was 489. YIKES!!! No wonder I have blurred vision and am just so tired all the time. My Dr. put me on Metformin 500 mg twice a day. So hopefully it at will settle back down soon.

    I am starting another project with Barb and Glenda an Erica Michaels Book Sampler. I am already so messed up and confused on this one. Luckily Barb has pointed me into the correct direction and I better close for now as I have to go see the FROG!!!! eek!

    Labels:

    posted by Greg @ 5:29 PM  
    4 Comments:
    • At 7:22 PM, Blogger Michelle-ozark crafter said…

      Darned old frog anyway! Chief looks great!
      Yikes is right on the sugar! My hubby takes metformin too and is quite happy with it. That and diet is all that he needs right now to control his diabetes. i will keep you in my prayers my friend!

       
    • At 4:29 PM, Blogger Marita said…

      Some progress is better than none.

      Sorry the frogs visited.

      Glad you got some medication to get the diabetes under control. I've been bugging my husband to get himself tested as he has a family history of diabetes.

       
    • At 10:04 PM, Blogger Lana said…

      Hi Greg! I would love to help you with your sampler book, what do you need help with? Feel free to e-mail me any questions or anything at robluvr823 at yahoo dot com. If i can help I will try! Love the cheif byt he way, he looks great!

       
    • At 6:52 PM, Blogger glenda said…

      the chief is so incredible!

      congrats on your progress.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    unique visitor counter
    About Me

    Name: Greg
    Home: Ohio, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Online Needle Shops
    General Links
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER