Horse Feather's

May Your Fingers Be Nimble, Your Threads Seldom Tangle & Your Love Be Apparent in all You Create!

Current Projects
  • 1. Chief Red Cloud
  • 2. The Sampler Book
  • Upcoming Projects
  • 1.
  • 2.
  • My Photo Album
  • My Cross Stitch Photo's
  • Finished in 2008
  • 1. A is for Acorn
  • 2. B is for Butterfly
  • 3. C is for Castle
  • 4.
  • Finished in 2007
  • 1. Countryside White Church
  • 2. MSAL Spring Sampler
  • 3. No Soliciting
  • 4. Achoo!
  • 5. Mousepad "Butterflies"
  • 6. Cross Stitch Crazy
  • 7. Hot Cocoa Sampler
  • 8. Christmas M-sal 1
  • 9. Rejoice Always
  • Cool Blogs
  • A Joyful Stitcher
  • Amazing Stitches
  • Angela's Magical Stitching World
  • Around Barb's Bend
  • Blacksheep's bit of the Web
  • Christine
  • Glenda's Blog
  • Heart To Heart
  • It's Daffycat
  • Jeremiah's Mom
  • LaGattaC Free Cross Stitch Patterns
  • Linda K's Creativity Works
  • Meari's Musings
  • Mylene's Blog
  • Ozarks sew n' sews
  • Sharon's Cross Stitch Obsession
  • Shutterbuglady
  • Stuff With Thing
  • The 'bent Needle
  • Stitch of the Month
    other stuff
    The WeatherPixie
    Free Blog Content

    ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
    Blinkies
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Who links to me?
    Friday, February 23, 2007
    Camera Hunt

    I have been having problems with my old HP 935 for a long time now. As per the photos of the Countryside White Church the other night, it is time to get a new one. Monday I was at the Dentist in the next town over and they have a Sam's Club, so I was just curious as to what they had in the digital camera department. Here are the four choices I narrowed it down too.

    Casio EXS 600
    Hp R827

    Samsung L60

    Kodak Z710

    The top three have a 3x Optical Zoom and the Kodak has a 10x Optical Zoom. The Casio and Samsung have 6 MP and the HP 7.2 MP and the Kodak 7.1 MP. But the Kodak has a 10x Optical Zoom. The top three have a new feature of Anti Shaking, keeping the it steady for shaky hands like mine and the Kodak doesn't. But the Kodak has a 10x Optical Lense. The top three are slim line and you can put in your pocket or anyplace small. But the Kodak has a 10x Optical Lense. The prices are all about the same range. Oh how I don't like deciding on these big decisions like this. But I did decide --------> ta-da ---------> The Kodak Z710, why it has a 10x Optical Zoom lense. :) That makes a huge difference and I need to get a steady hand now.

    I thought I should check around and found the same camera's on Amazon.com. Hey it's $20 cheaper then Sam's Club and it has free shipping. By the Way I just checked the tracking and it left New York and is already in Ohio. Woo Hooo. But I also checked the website and whoa it dropped $20 over night. I called Amazon and of course the trained customer service is over seas and don't have very good english. But after telling the woman that it dropped $20.39 over night, she asked if I wanted a refund of that amount put back on my card. HECK YEAH I do! She said it will show up in 2 to 4 business days, and she did email me to confirm the refund amount. Hey, that makes a refund of $40. Woohooo!!! Now I have to keep my fingers crossed and hope nothing goes wrong.

    Labels:

    posted by Greg @ 6:25 PM  
    1 Comments:
    • At 3:24 AM, Blogger glenda said…

      I have a kodak, greg. My mom does too and we both like them. My model is a bit newer than hers, but it is almost two years old so it is extinct. Congrats on the new camera, hope it and your refund gets here soon!!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    unique visitor counter
    About Me

    Name: Greg
    Home: Ohio, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Online Needle Shops
    General Links
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER