Horse Feather's

May Your Fingers Be Nimble, Your Threads Seldom Tangle & Your Love Be Apparent in all You Create!

Current Projects
  • 1. Chief Red Cloud
  • 2. The Sampler Book
  • Upcoming Projects
  • 1.
  • 2.
  • My Photo Album
  • My Cross Stitch Photo's
  • Finished in 2008
  • 1. A is for Acorn
  • 2. B is for Butterfly
  • 3. C is for Castle
  • 4.
  • Finished in 2007
  • 1. Countryside White Church
  • 2. MSAL Spring Sampler
  • 3. No Soliciting
  • 4. Achoo!
  • 5. Mousepad "Butterflies"
  • 6. Cross Stitch Crazy
  • 7. Hot Cocoa Sampler
  • 8. Christmas M-sal 1
  • 9. Rejoice Always
  • Cool Blogs
  • A Joyful Stitcher
  • Amazing Stitches
  • Angela's Magical Stitching World
  • Around Barb's Bend
  • Blacksheep's bit of the Web
  • Christine
  • Glenda's Blog
  • Heart To Heart
  • It's Daffycat
  • Jeremiah's Mom
  • LaGattaC Free Cross Stitch Patterns
  • Linda K's Creativity Works
  • Meari's Musings
  • Mylene's Blog
  • Ozarks sew n' sews
  • Sharon's Cross Stitch Obsession
  • Shutterbuglady
  • Stuff With Thing
  • The 'bent Needle
  • Stitch of the Month
    other stuff
    The WeatherPixie
    Free Blog Content

    ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
    Blinkies
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Who links to me?
    Saturday, July 07, 2007
    Hot Cocoa Sampler finish
    Ta da I am finished with the Hot Cocoa Sampler. I love working on the 28 ct. Lugana. Must admit that I had to use my handy dandy HUGE magnifing glass in order to see all the tiny holes. But that's ok as it got the job done. I have 3 mistakes on this piece and no I am not pointing them out to you either. I decided not to frog all of it either as no one knows the mistakes but me, just don't look too close please. lol All and all I loved working on this and can't wait to do the Cherry Cheesecake Sampler and Casey has two freebies on her website Chocolate Covered Cherries Sampler and Eggnog Sampler Ornament down towards the bottom of the page. If you want to see the Hot Cocoa Sampler done to perfection jump over to my SAL partner Around Barb's Bend and there it is. I tell you this woman stitches 10 times faster then me and 10 times better. Thank you Barb for stitching this with me, I really enjoyed it.

    Labels: ,

    posted by Greg @ 6:03 PM  
    6 Comments:
    • At 11:50 PM, Blogger glenda said…

      Very nice, greg. It looks perfect to me!

       
    • At 8:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      I love the colours in this, naturals, chocolate, mmmmm.

      That is nice fabric. I stitch on aida as I really stuggle on the evenweaves. Such a shame as there are some gorgeous fabrics out there.

       
    • At 10:38 AM, Blogger Sharon said…

      Greg that was a very quick finish! Congrats it's lovely.

       
    • At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Beautiful work, Greg!!! You sell yourself short about how fantastic your stitching is. And you even stitched on 28 count - over 2 threads. I'm not even brave enough to do that. :D Kudos to you!!!!!
      Barb in TX

       
    • At 9:40 AM, Blogger Jinger said…

      You did a great job! Looks wonderful!

       
    • At 1:15 PM, Blogger Meari said…

      Cute finish, Greg. Congrats!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    unique visitor counter
    About Me

    Name: Greg
    Home: Ohio, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Online Needle Shops
    General Links
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER