Horse Feather's

May Your Fingers Be Nimble, Your Threads Seldom Tangle & Your Love Be Apparent in all You Create!

Current Projects
  • 1. Chief Red Cloud
  • 2. The Sampler Book
  • Upcoming Projects
  • 1.
  • 2.
  • My Photo Album
  • My Cross Stitch Photo's
  • Finished in 2008
  • 1. A is for Acorn
  • 2. B is for Butterfly
  • 3. C is for Castle
  • 4.
  • Finished in 2007
  • 1. Countryside White Church
  • 2. MSAL Spring Sampler
  • 3. No Soliciting
  • 4. Achoo!
  • 5. Mousepad "Butterflies"
  • 6. Cross Stitch Crazy
  • 7. Hot Cocoa Sampler
  • 8. Christmas M-sal 1
  • 9. Rejoice Always
  • Cool Blogs
  • A Joyful Stitcher
  • Amazing Stitches
  • Angela's Magical Stitching World
  • Around Barb's Bend
  • Blacksheep's bit of the Web
  • Christine
  • Glenda's Blog
  • Heart To Heart
  • It's Daffycat
  • Jeremiah's Mom
  • LaGattaC Free Cross Stitch Patterns
  • Linda K's Creativity Works
  • Meari's Musings
  • Mylene's Blog
  • Ozarks sew n' sews
  • Sharon's Cross Stitch Obsession
  • Shutterbuglady
  • Stuff With Thing
  • The 'bent Needle
  • Stitch of the Month
    other stuff
    The WeatherPixie
    Free Blog Content

    ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
    Blinkies
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Who links to me?
    Saturday, November 03, 2007
    Chief Red Cloud 11-02-07

    Week 26 a little progress this week. All I wanted to do this week was sleep and sleep and more sleep. Don't know what it is but I want to sleep now too. There were a few days I didn't work on the Chief and the days I did were'nt for very long periods.
    .
    I didn't work on Rojoice Always last Saturday like I planned. The Christmas Msal was a day late so that put me a day late stitching which is ok. I got the new Christmas Msal 2 yesterday and since there was no reference to a center point on it I decided to work on Rejoice last night. YAY!!! I will also stitch on Rejoice tonight too, then it will be a two day update when I post it.
    .
    The new Christmas Msal is printed out and all there is on it is a reindeer. I think it's the bottom left but without that center mark I have no clue. I thought it best to wait until next week to find out what the second part looks like before I had to frog a lot.
    .
    Finally cooler weather here. YAY!!! It's been getting down in the 20's and 30's at night. They are predicting snow for this coming week (fingers crossed)! I can remember Thanksgiving with a lot of snow on the ground and Halloween with a skiff of snow too.
    .
    Have a great stitching week everyone!

    Labels:

    posted by Greg @ 5:41 PM  
    6 Comments:
    • At 11:28 PM, Blogger Angela said…

      I have been watching your progress with this one and I just have to say it is truly stunning! I just wouldn't have the patience to finish a design of this size. Can't wait to see it finished. Angela (CSE)

       
    • At 11:34 PM, Blogger Michelle-ozark crafter said…

      Man that looks really good my friend! I am with you on the sleepy part at least tonight! I don't know why but oh well! I have been getting some stitching done and am about to finish up a project! hooray!

       
    • At 12:11 AM, Blogger Marita said…

      Looking good. I really enjoy seeing your progress on the Chief.

       
    • At 3:11 AM, Blogger Mylene said…

      Progress going great!
      Hope nothing serious with you. Take care.

       
    • At 5:26 PM, Blogger Meari said…

      Your making good progress, Greg. If it's all the same to you, please keep the snow there for as long as possible. :)

       
    • At 11:50 PM, Blogger glenda said…

      That is one heck of a project. Almost done with his face... :)

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    unique visitor counter
    About Me

    Name: Greg
    Home: Ohio, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Online Needle Shops
    General Links
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER