Horse Feather's

May Your Fingers Be Nimble, Your Threads Seldom Tangle & Your Love Be Apparent in all You Create!

Current Projects
  • 1. Chief Red Cloud
  • 2. The Sampler Book
  • Upcoming Projects
  • 1.
  • 2.
  • My Photo Album
  • My Cross Stitch Photo's
  • Finished in 2008
  • 1. A is for Acorn
  • 2. B is for Butterfly
  • 3. C is for Castle
  • 4.
  • Finished in 2007
  • 1. Countryside White Church
  • 2. MSAL Spring Sampler
  • 3. No Soliciting
  • 4. Achoo!
  • 5. Mousepad "Butterflies"
  • 6. Cross Stitch Crazy
  • 7. Hot Cocoa Sampler
  • 8. Christmas M-sal 1
  • 9. Rejoice Always
  • Cool Blogs
  • A Joyful Stitcher
  • Amazing Stitches
  • Angela's Magical Stitching World
  • Around Barb's Bend
  • Blacksheep's bit of the Web
  • Christine
  • Glenda's Blog
  • Heart To Heart
  • It's Daffycat
  • Jeremiah's Mom
  • LaGattaC Free Cross Stitch Patterns
  • Linda K's Creativity Works
  • Meari's Musings
  • Mylene's Blog
  • Ozarks sew n' sews
  • Sharon's Cross Stitch Obsession
  • Shutterbuglady
  • Stuff With Thing
  • The 'bent Needle
  • Stitch of the Month
    other stuff
    The WeatherPixie
    Free Blog Content

    ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
    Blinkies
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Who links to me?
    Sunday, March 02, 2008
    I've Been Tagged!
    Seven weird or random facts about myself.

    I've been tagged by Elaine and Mylene.


    The Rules:

    1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.

    2. Post the Rules on your blog.

    3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.

    4. Tag 7 people and link them.

    5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.The 7 weird or random facts about me:


    1. I saw a Momma Bear and two Cubs on my Grandmothers Farm where I lived and never told anyone cause I knew no one would have believed me. pssst I am afraid of Bears! lol

    2. Love Snow and cold weather.

    3. Once was bitten by a RAT. It was trapped in a feed barrel and I was trying to help it out.

    4. Graduated College with a 3.4 gpa.

    5. Learned how to drive a car before I was 10. Started out sitting in my Mom's lap stearing, then beside her until I could use the pedals, then all by myself. Also smashed the side of the Garage with her HUMONGUS car, a 1969 Delta 88 Royale - Oldsmobile. :) But I was learning how to drive. lol

    6. Have a tattoo which I can't stand and want laser to remove it.

    7. Started riding dirt bikes when I was in the 3rd grade until I was 16 years old.


    I tag...

    I think everyone has been tagged, so I am leaving this open and if you choose to do this please join in and have some fun with us. Thanks!

    Labels: ,

    posted by Greg @ 7:56 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    unique visitor counter
    About Me

    Name: Greg
    Home: Ohio, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Online Needle Shops
    General Links
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER