Horse Feather's

May Your Fingers Be Nimble, Your Threads Seldom Tangle & Your Love Be Apparent in all You Create!

Current Projects
  • 1. Chief Red Cloud
  • 2. The Sampler Book
  • Upcoming Projects
  • 1.
  • 2.
  • My Photo Album
  • My Cross Stitch Photo's
  • Finished in 2008
  • 1. A is for Acorn
  • 2. B is for Butterfly
  • 3. C is for Castle
  • 4.
  • Finished in 2007
  • 1. Countryside White Church
  • 2. MSAL Spring Sampler
  • 3. No Soliciting
  • 4. Achoo!
  • 5. Mousepad "Butterflies"
  • 6. Cross Stitch Crazy
  • 7. Hot Cocoa Sampler
  • 8. Christmas M-sal 1
  • 9. Rejoice Always
  • Cool Blogs
  • A Joyful Stitcher
  • Amazing Stitches
  • Angela's Magical Stitching World
  • Around Barb's Bend
  • Blacksheep's bit of the Web
  • Christine
  • Glenda's Blog
  • Heart To Heart
  • It's Daffycat
  • Jeremiah's Mom
  • LaGattaC Free Cross Stitch Patterns
  • Linda K's Creativity Works
  • Meari's Musings
  • Mylene's Blog
  • Ozarks sew n' sews
  • Sharon's Cross Stitch Obsession
  • Shutterbuglady
  • Stuff With Thing
  • The 'bent Needle
  • Stitch of the Month
    other stuff
    The WeatherPixie
    Free Blog Content

    ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
    Blinkies
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Who links to me?
    Thursday, March 08, 2007
    lesson 5
    I lost 2 more pounds. YAY!!! A total of 11 with this program and a grand total of 31 since August and a total of 24 since November when the Dr. wanted me to lose just 15 lbs in 3 months. grrrrr Still upset over that one! If I keep doing this good I may not have the gastric bypass, but then I am having surgery anyway to repair my hernia. Have you seen Star Jones-Reynolds lately, OMGoodness!!!!! She has lost even more then when she left the View. I almost didn't recognize her, so slim now, it's like a completely new person. Maybe I will have my GB surgery while they are in there after all. :) I could be smaller then I never have been before. Now wouldn't that be a hoot!

    Labels:

    posted by Greg @ 7:21 PM  
    5 Comments:
    • At 2:50 AM, Blogger glenda said…

      So proud of you, Greg!!!
      Way to go.

       
    • At 3:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      You are brave - anaesthetic freaks me out, I think I will never wake up!

       
    • At 1:10 PM, Blogger Greg said…

      Not really Coral. I have a hernia that has my small intestines caught in it. There is no choice but to have surgery to correct it. So while they are in there I'd might as well have the GB.

       
    • At 6:50 PM, Blogger Michelle-ozark crafter said…

      I wish you good luck and am praying for you on your surgery part too. I am losing weight but I have chronic gastritis so boy that will do it to you! As long as I keep losing the wieght!

       
    • At 5:12 PM, Blogger Meari said…

      Great job on losing more weight, Greg! Yeah, I've seen Starr Jones. I wouldn't have known it was her, if the TV hadn't told me. She looks so different! Not in a flattering way either.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    unique visitor counter
    About Me

    Name: Greg
    Home: Ohio, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Online Needle Shops
    General Links
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER