Horse Feather's

May Your Fingers Be Nimble, Your Threads Seldom Tangle & Your Love Be Apparent in all You Create!

Current Projects
  • 1. Chief Red Cloud
  • 2. The Sampler Book
  • Upcoming Projects
  • 1.
  • 2.
  • My Photo Album
  • My Cross Stitch Photo's
  • Finished in 2008
  • 1. A is for Acorn
  • 2. B is for Butterfly
  • 3. C is for Castle
  • 4.
  • Finished in 2007
  • 1. Countryside White Church
  • 2. MSAL Spring Sampler
  • 3. No Soliciting
  • 4. Achoo!
  • 5. Mousepad "Butterflies"
  • 6. Cross Stitch Crazy
  • 7. Hot Cocoa Sampler
  • 8. Christmas M-sal 1
  • 9. Rejoice Always
  • Cool Blogs
  • A Joyful Stitcher
  • Amazing Stitches
  • Angela's Magical Stitching World
  • Around Barb's Bend
  • Blacksheep's bit of the Web
  • Christine
  • Glenda's Blog
  • Heart To Heart
  • It's Daffycat
  • Jeremiah's Mom
  • LaGattaC Free Cross Stitch Patterns
  • Linda K's Creativity Works
  • Meari's Musings
  • Mylene's Blog
  • Ozarks sew n' sews
  • Sharon's Cross Stitch Obsession
  • Shutterbuglady
  • Stuff With Thing
  • The 'bent Needle
  • Stitch of the Month
    other stuff
    The WeatherPixie
    Free Blog Content

    ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
    Blinkies
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Who links to me?
    Friday, March 07, 2008
    Chief Red Cloud 03-07-08


    Week 44 and look how close I am to being finish with page 3. YAY!!!! I know I will start page 4 this coming week. So exciting to see the end in site. Page 4 isn't a full fourth of the project, it is a lot less. YAY!!!! In the small photo you can see just how much is left, it shouldn't take much more then one evening.
    .
    I had to take my girls (my Yorkies) for their yearly shots on Monday. They both did extremely well with the complete exam and the injections. It was so hot in the room that I had to take Peajib outside to get cooled off while they examined Izzy. Izzy met a Schnauzer and she streched her nose out and barely touched his nose, it was just a friendly hello. Izzy would have loved to have gotten to play but I am very leary of other dogs around mine, maybe I am over protected.
    .
    Thursday I took my Mom over to her Heart Dr. and he said her heart is about the same and he thought most of the problems now with the shortenss of breath etc... is coming from her Emphysema. Got the oxygen place to bring her a couple more oxygen tanks today as she finished one tank yesterday and working on the last tank now. So we are set now for awhile.
    .
    We are gettin hit by a snow storm, ice storm right now. I snapped a photo of the SandCherry Tree in my front yard. It's just too cool to see all the snow and ice on the branches.
    .
    It's Friday so that means it's Sci-Fi Friday on the Sci-Fi Channel. YAY!! But I think it's down to just one show now "Stargate Atlantis". I miss the old Sci-Fi Fridays, for 3 hours you had Stargate SG1, Stargate Atlantis and Battlestar Galetica. Oh well everything changes.
    .
    Thanks for stopping by and peeking into my little corner of the world. It my not be very exciting, but that's ok.

    Labels:

    posted by Greg @ 4:54 PM  
    4 Comments:
    • At 6:06 PM, Blogger Marita said…

      The chief is looking good.

      I'm really looking forward to Season 4 of Battlestar Galactica, even if it is the final season.

      I'd given up on Stargate Atlantis but hear it got better towards the end of this season. Will have to try and watch it at some point.

       
    • At 11:13 PM, Blogger Michelle-ozark crafter said…

      Sounds like you guys have been busy! Take care and stay in out of the snow! Your project is looking so good!

       
    • At 5:36 PM, Blogger Edgar said…

      RC is really looking good!!!! I know what you mean about visits to the Vet with three Chihuahua's it can be a handful!!

       
    • At 5:15 AM, Blogger glenda said…

      The chief is a work of art!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    unique visitor counter
    About Me

    Name: Greg
    Home: Ohio, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Online Needle Shops
    General Links
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER