Horse Feather's

May Your Fingers Be Nimble, Your Threads Seldom Tangle & Your Love Be Apparent in all You Create!

Current Projects
  • 1. Chief Red Cloud
  • 2. The Sampler Book
  • Upcoming Projects
  • 1.
  • 2.
  • My Photo Album
  • My Cross Stitch Photo's
  • Finished in 2008
  • 1. A is for Acorn
  • 2. B is for Butterfly
  • 3. C is for Castle
  • 4.
  • Finished in 2007
  • 1. Countryside White Church
  • 2. MSAL Spring Sampler
  • 3. No Soliciting
  • 4. Achoo!
  • 5. Mousepad "Butterflies"
  • 6. Cross Stitch Crazy
  • 7. Hot Cocoa Sampler
  • 8. Christmas M-sal 1
  • 9. Rejoice Always
  • Cool Blogs
  • A Joyful Stitcher
  • Amazing Stitches
  • Angela's Magical Stitching World
  • Around Barb's Bend
  • Blacksheep's bit of the Web
  • Christine
  • Glenda's Blog
  • Heart To Heart
  • It's Daffycat
  • Jeremiah's Mom
  • LaGattaC Free Cross Stitch Patterns
  • Linda K's Creativity Works
  • Meari's Musings
  • Mylene's Blog
  • Ozarks sew n' sews
  • Sharon's Cross Stitch Obsession
  • Shutterbuglady
  • Stuff With Thing
  • The 'bent Needle
  • Stitch of the Month
    other stuff
    The WeatherPixie
    Free Blog Content

    ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
    Blinkies
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Who links to me?
    Sunday, April 27, 2008
    Chief Red Cloud 04-25-08

    Week 51 Getting very close to being finished with the feathers. YAY!! I only worked on the Chief for 3 nights this week as I am still working on the surprise stitching. I think I bit off more then I can chew with it. lol I thought it would be a quick stitch was I ever wrong. Hopefully soon I can get back to a more normal schedual on the Chief so I can get him finished. :)
    .
    Well tomorrow is the day I go to visit the Surgeon. I am so nervous and so excited. Keeping my fingers crossed and will let you know more when I get home.
    .
    It has been up in the 80's all week this past week, just beautiful out there and I have been outside everyday walking the girls one at a time, so actually I am getting two walks in daily. That is a very good thing too.
    .
    I did take some photo's of what is in bloom around my yard this week, just haven't taken the time to post them yet. I will get to it this week I promise.
    .
    Hope you all have a great week!

    Labels:

    posted by Greg @ 6:01 PM  
    7 Comments:
    • At 6:55 PM, Blogger Mylene said…

      Update looks good, Greg.
      Hope all goes well tomorrow.
      ((((Hugs))))

       
    • At 6:57 PM, Blogger Michelle-ozark crafter said…

      The stitching looks great! i will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for tomorrow! Way to go on the walking! That is a very good thing!

       
    • At 10:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Great work on the Chief.

      Fingers crossed for the Surgeon visit.

       
    • At 2:38 PM, Blogger Ranae said…

      The chief is looking awesome as ever.
      Good luck today, hope all goes well.

       
    • At 4:33 PM, Blogger Daffycat said…

      Wow. Great stitching!

       
    • At 6:18 AM, Blogger glenda said…

      Fabulous!! Keep up the good work :)

       
    • At 9:55 AM, Blogger patternnuts said…

      You must have the patience of a saint!
      Beautiful work!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    unique visitor counter
    About Me

    Name: Greg
    Home: Ohio, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Online Needle Shops
    General Links
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER