Horse Feather's

May Your Fingers Be Nimble, Your Threads Seldom Tangle & Your Love Be Apparent in all You Create!

Current Projects
  • 1. Chief Red Cloud
  • 2. The Sampler Book
  • Upcoming Projects
  • 1.
  • 2.
  • My Photo Album
  • My Cross Stitch Photo's
  • Finished in 2008
  • 1. A is for Acorn
  • 2. B is for Butterfly
  • 3. C is for Castle
  • 4.
  • Finished in 2007
  • 1. Countryside White Church
  • 2. MSAL Spring Sampler
  • 3. No Soliciting
  • 4. Achoo!
  • 5. Mousepad "Butterflies"
  • 6. Cross Stitch Crazy
  • 7. Hot Cocoa Sampler
  • 8. Christmas M-sal 1
  • 9. Rejoice Always
  • Cool Blogs
  • A Joyful Stitcher
  • Amazing Stitches
  • Angela's Magical Stitching World
  • Around Barb's Bend
  • Blacksheep's bit of the Web
  • Christine
  • Glenda's Blog
  • Heart To Heart
  • It's Daffycat
  • Jeremiah's Mom
  • LaGattaC Free Cross Stitch Patterns
  • Linda K's Creativity Works
  • Meari's Musings
  • Mylene's Blog
  • Ozarks sew n' sews
  • Sharon's Cross Stitch Obsession
  • Shutterbuglady
  • Stuff With Thing
  • The 'bent Needle
  • Stitch of the Month
    other stuff
    The WeatherPixie
    Free Blog Content

    ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
    Blinkies
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Who links to me?
    Friday, July 20, 2007
    Chief Red Cloud 7-20-07
    Week 11 and all that is left on the Chief is white, white and more white. It's ok as I know that I am so close to being finished with the first page of 4 pages and it will be slightly over 1/4th completed. Hopefully tonight I can make a huge dent in it. YAY!!!!
    .
    Got my new Q-Snaps Monday, the size 11x11 and have been using them and I love them. The 11x17 are just too large and I couldn't hold on to them. But these are just perfect and am wondering now what did I do without them before. Oh yeah I remember, but I am not going back to the hoops. :)
    .
    Three more days of being on the steroids DexPak 1.500mg. This medicine is a corticosteroid used to treat severe allergies, arthritis, asthma, and skin conditions. I have the severe allergy and skin problem. I look like I have the measles, hopefully this will take care of that and keep it off me. The side effects of the medicine is difficulty sleeping, nervousness, increased appetite, indigestion, nausea, swelling feet, hands, legs, mood, mental or personality changes, eye problems, headache, muscle aches, dizziness, trouble breathing and that's just to name a few. Guess which side affects I have had so far? All of them. :( Just checked and I have 5 more pills to take, WHEW!!!!!!!! So this hasn't been a good week for me.
    .
    Bad news yesterday, Thursday. Took my Mom over to her Pulmonary Doctor and he read the results of her Cat Scan. She has Severe Emphysema and some growths on one of the nodules. I have suspected this for a long long time and now we know. He is going to do another test a PET Scan and then in October do another Cat Scan to compare and if it's worse then he will go in and do a biopsy on the growth. He gave her a couple of prescriptions yesterday and a Nebulizer was delivered today.
    .

    Peajib and Izzy got there haircut Monday and the woman cut it too short. Izzy has never had hair this short and it don't look like her. Peajib's hair get's so tangled that it had to get buzzed off. Maybe I can keep up on it this time so she don't go around bald. Poor little Peajib has to wear a sweatshirt cause she is FREEZING! Izzy is hot blooded so it probably is cooling her down some. Peajib on the left and Izzy on the right. They were so good that they got a new toy out of the deal. A tiny toy hippo.
    .
    I want to thank everyone for all their messages left on my blog, give me some time and I will be around to you. Hope you all have a wonderful week of stitching!

    Labels: ,

    posted by Greg @ 6:04 PM  
    8 Comments:
    • At 6:52 PM, Blogger Michelle-ozark crafter said…

      Well now the puppers MUST have toys for being so wonderful! they are so adorable!
      I am praying for you and your mom my friend. i hope you are both doing okay today.
      Your project is just stunning! i really, really think you have done an awesome job! huggles my friend and see you soon!

       
    • At 11:19 PM, Blogger Marita said…

      Fantastic job with the cross stitch. All that white is a little daunting but you are so close to the end.

      I know those steroid medication feelings too well. Praying you don't have to take any more for a while. Also prayers for you Mum.

      Your dogs are adorable, I'd love to give them a cuddle.

       
    • At 3:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Considering the size of this project, you are moving on so fast!

      Cute pups. Love the haircuts :o)

       
    • At 10:26 AM, Blogger Ranae said…

      Wow, This is fabulous. I cant wait to see it done. I love the Hot Cocoa Sampler you finished, too.

       
    • At 4:10 PM, Blogger glenda said…

      Way to go, my friend!!

      Only five more days of those wretched pills! Wahoo!!!!

       
    • At 6:01 PM, Blogger Mylene said…

      WOW! That's a beautiful project you're working on. Have a nice weekend.

       
    • At 7:18 AM, Blogger Dawn B. said…

      The pice is comming along nice. I knew you would get all that white done in no time. Congrats.
      Mom has my best wishes and prayers.
      Poor little doggies but the hair will grow back.
      Hope you have a good week.

       
    • At 8:57 PM, Blogger Meari said…

      At least now you know what's up with your Mom. Hopefully, her condition doesn't deteriorate too much. Sorry to hear about your side effects of the meds. Not fun at all.

      Chief is looking good!

      The little ones look adorable with their new haircuts. :)

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    unique visitor counter
    About Me

    Name: Greg
    Home: Ohio, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Online Needle Shops
    General Links
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER