Horse Feather's

May Your Fingers Be Nimble, Your Threads Seldom Tangle & Your Love Be Apparent in all You Create!

Current Projects
  • 1. Chief Red Cloud
  • 2. The Sampler Book
  • Upcoming Projects
  • 1.
  • 2.
  • My Photo Album
  • My Cross Stitch Photo's
  • Finished in 2008
  • 1. A is for Acorn
  • 2. B is for Butterfly
  • 3. C is for Castle
  • 4.
  • Finished in 2007
  • 1. Countryside White Church
  • 2. MSAL Spring Sampler
  • 3. No Soliciting
  • 4. Achoo!
  • 5. Mousepad "Butterflies"
  • 6. Cross Stitch Crazy
  • 7. Hot Cocoa Sampler
  • 8. Christmas M-sal 1
  • 9. Rejoice Always
  • Cool Blogs
  • A Joyful Stitcher
  • Amazing Stitches
  • Angela's Magical Stitching World
  • Around Barb's Bend
  • Blacksheep's bit of the Web
  • Christine
  • Glenda's Blog
  • Heart To Heart
  • It's Daffycat
  • Jeremiah's Mom
  • LaGattaC Free Cross Stitch Patterns
  • Linda K's Creativity Works
  • Meari's Musings
  • Mylene's Blog
  • Ozarks sew n' sews
  • Sharon's Cross Stitch Obsession
  • Shutterbuglady
  • Stuff With Thing
  • The 'bent Needle
  • Stitch of the Month
    other stuff
    The WeatherPixie
    Free Blog Content

    ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
    Blinkies
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Who links to me?
    Friday, August 10, 2007
    Chief Red Cloud 8-10-07

    Week 14 and finally I am temporarily out of the white. Have very little of the brown to do before it runs into the horn on the right side. Then some light grey over where the feathers are, then back to the white. ugggg!
    .
    I didn't stitch for two days this past week as someone (I am not naming) has been addicted to online gaming again. I downloaded Super Collapse 3 and am to the last level. Wohoo! Don't know why it's so addicting all you do is click on these colored blocks before they reach the top of the screen.
    .
    Some great news now. I got a call from the surgeon's office and have an appointment Sept. 10th. YAY!!!! Finally after everything I have gone through this past 10 months to get this far and it's time to meet the surgeon. That means surgery will possibly be soon and it's just in time as this hernia in the center of my stomach is hurting again so that will be repaired and the gastric bypass will be done at that time too. YAY!!! I am just so excited right now. Will keep you updated as when the surgery will be.
    .
    On the face front, my rash or whatever it is on my face has disappeared some. YAY!!! Strange after 3 series of steroids it comes right back after I finish them and now it is going away on it's own. Oh well as long as it goes away and stays away then that is all that matters. At least I don't look like I have Chicken Pox or Measles on my face now.
    .
    The heat has been HORRENDOUS here with temps up in the high 90's and some days 102 degrees. Thank goodness for the air conditioner cause it's hot, hot, hot and very humid out there. We had a thunderstorm last night and it poured the rain, so you would have thought it would have cooled it down today, NOT! It's still hot and humid out there today, I looked earlier and the temp was 99 degrees. See why I like the snow and cold at least I can cover up when it's too cold but in the heat like this you can only do so much.

    Labels: ,

    posted by Greg @ 5:05 PM  
    6 Comments:
    • At 7:08 PM, Blogger Marita said…

      Great progress Greg.

      Congrats on getting your appointment for the surgery. Crossing fingers everything goes smoothly.

       
    • At 7:38 PM, Blogger Greg said…

      Marita it's just an appointment for the surgeon right now. No surgery date has been schedualed yet. :) Shouldn't be long tho.

       
    • At 3:37 AM, Blogger Meari said…

      CRC looks really good, Greg.

      I know what you mean about gaming. I love the games that work like Tetris. I stay away from them, though cuz I know I'd spend inordinate amounts of time playing!

      Glad to hear your rash is going away. It's a pain when things like that stick around and around and around.

      Your weather sounds a lot like the weather we've been having in IL. Hot, humid, sticky... yucky! Even after it rained here, it was still hot. Yesterday was the first day where it wasn't so humid. Next week it's supposed to be very hot (again).

       
    • At 5:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      I know we're not in the same country but this years weather is very strange isn't it.

      Chief is looking great and good luck with your visit to the surgeon in September.

       
    • At 5:18 AM, Blogger glenda said…

      So, if you decide you don't want to keep the chief, just go ahead and send it to me..... :)
      Sorry about the heat, but I am thinking selfishly and am just glad it isn't here any more!! LOL

      Nice job, my friend.

       
    • At 12:27 PM, Blogger Michelle-ozark crafter said…

      Your project is looking great my friend! Keep it up. hooray on the rash going away and I hope it stays away. i am anxious to hear on your surgery! Praying for you too! LOL! on the games! not that I would ever get stuck on playing a game! Right and I don't lie very good either!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    unique visitor counter
    About Me

    Name: Greg
    Home: Ohio, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Online Needle Shops
    General Links
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER