Horse Feather's

May Your Fingers Be Nimble, Your Threads Seldom Tangle & Your Love Be Apparent in all You Create!

Current Projects
  • 1. Chief Red Cloud
  • 2. The Sampler Book
  • Upcoming Projects
  • 1.
  • 2.
  • My Photo Album
  • My Cross Stitch Photo's
  • Finished in 2008
  • 1. A is for Acorn
  • 2. B is for Butterfly
  • 3. C is for Castle
  • 4.
  • Finished in 2007
  • 1. Countryside White Church
  • 2. MSAL Spring Sampler
  • 3. No Soliciting
  • 4. Achoo!
  • 5. Mousepad "Butterflies"
  • 6. Cross Stitch Crazy
  • 7. Hot Cocoa Sampler
  • 8. Christmas M-sal 1
  • 9. Rejoice Always
  • Cool Blogs
  • A Joyful Stitcher
  • Amazing Stitches
  • Angela's Magical Stitching World
  • Around Barb's Bend
  • Blacksheep's bit of the Web
  • Christine
  • Glenda's Blog
  • Heart To Heart
  • It's Daffycat
  • Jeremiah's Mom
  • LaGattaC Free Cross Stitch Patterns
  • Linda K's Creativity Works
  • Meari's Musings
  • Mylene's Blog
  • Ozarks sew n' sews
  • Sharon's Cross Stitch Obsession
  • Shutterbuglady
  • Stuff With Thing
  • The 'bent Needle
  • Stitch of the Month
    other stuff
    The WeatherPixie
    Free Blog Content

    ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
    Blinkies
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Who links to me?
    Friday, August 31, 2007
    Chief Red Cloud 8-31-07

    Week 17 and getting closer to being half done. YAY!!! I think I am going to think twice before I take on such a large project again as I am getting bored with this one. Don't want to start another project just yet as I would have the fear of hearing my Mom's words coming into my head "You never finish what you start!!" So that is why I don't have more then one project going at the same time. Strange how childhood can come back to haunt you during your adult life. lol

    Labels:

    posted by Greg @ 7:09 PM  
    8 Comments:
    • At 10:39 PM, Blogger glenda said…

      maybe you should have two projects. a big one, then a small one for when you get bored. I could never be happy with just one. My stitching mood constantly changes LOL

       
    • At 12:05 AM, Blogger Sharon said…

      He is growing and looks great!

       
    • At 7:08 PM, Blogger Marita said…

      You have made fantastic progress. Well done.

      I know that feeling of mother saying "you never finish what you start". One of the reasons I only work on one project at a time.

       
    • At 8:11 AM, Blogger Dawn B. said…

      Looking good and congrats on the almost half finish. Don't think I could take on a project this big.

       
    • At 12:15 PM, Blogger Michelle-ozark crafter said…

      I used to be the same way. Every time I thought about starting another project when one wasn't finished, I hear Jack's aunt saying the same thing. Finally, earlier this year I went for it and started another project when I got bored for one. Well, now I usually have 2 or 3 going. i find they get done faster because I don't stop cross stitching because I am tired of it!

       
    • At 6:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      It is looking great!

      Don't let your mom's once off comment colour your whole life. Try to see why she would have said it, and know you don't have those behaviours anymore. (Kids do have short attention spans sometimes).

      Can you tell I was reading 'Psycologies' magazine over the weekend?

      Anyway Chief Red Cloud is looking really great!

       
    • At 6:11 PM, Blogger Jayde_Bramblerose said…

      well greg, what a lovely cross stitch you are doing, i have the pattern fpr that one in what is called " punch embroidery " but i havent done it yet and probably wont do it either as i have had it for about 8 years and its still in its packet.

      and fancy some one saying your little dog has rabbies , i hope your mum's hand has stopped bleeding by now.

       
    • At 9:22 PM, Blogger Jinger said…

      Cheif Red Cloud looks great! You're really progressing well on it.

      It's amazing how the words of childhood can still affect our adult lives. :-)

      Hope things are better with your mom and your pup.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    unique visitor counter
    About Me

    Name: Greg
    Home: Ohio, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Online Needle Shops
    General Links
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER